[Nitro] what's wrong with this picture?

Dan Yoder dan at zeraweb.com
Wed Mar 23 04:43:25 EST 2005

yes, but i thought perhaps there was something else with the web-based
debugging. i put the error.xhtml file in place and it worked fine, very
nice.

the error here is "argument out of range" coming from ruby's time.rb
local method. it looks as though a null value in a time column will
cause this error.

dan