Fwd: [Nitro] Not expected behavior

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 01:20:09 EST 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: George Moschovitis <george.moschovitis at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 08:02:41 +0200
Subject: Re: [Nitro] Not expected behavior
To: james_b at neurogami.com

Hello James,

you are correct, Og only automatically finds manageable classes that
are already defined. Alternatively you can call:

og = OgDatabase.new(...)
og.manage(MyClass)

to explicitly manage classes.

I 'll ad a new method like

og.find_manageable_classes (or something like this, any idea for a better name?)

Even better, if you have any other idea, how I could recode this to
work as expected, please let me know!

for any other problems, dont hesitate to contact me.

-g.

ps: I am working on a relly cool feature. The nested intervals sql
tree traversal pattern, available with just one macron :)

http://nitro.rubyforge.org
http://www.joy.gr

--
http://nitro.rubyforge.org