[Nitro] Basic Stuff...

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 06:39:12 EDT 2005

If I understand correctly, this isn't something that should be part in
a general framework like Nitro.
You could *easily*  do this form with Nitro and Ruby. You don't *have*
to use AJAX but if you do so, you could create a better user
experience.

Check out:

lib/nitro/builder/form.rb

and

proto/public/js/prototype.js (The Protoype javscript library)

in the nitro-0.19.0 distribution for exta help.

regards,
George.

http://nitro.rubyforge.org
http://www.joy.gr