[Nitro] Better name?

James Britt james_b at neurogami.com
Tue Jun 21 08:46:30 EDT 2005

Michael Neumann wrote:
> Am Tuesday 21 June 2005 10:36 schrieb George Moschovitis:
>>well, ok but perhaps there is a better name. If we don't come up with
>>something better, then Helper stays :)
> I usually used *Mixin in the past, e.g. RenderMixin. Do you like it
> better? ;-)

I like that, though Helper seems OK, too.
But they *are* mixins, no?  Why not just call it that?

(One complaint I have with many frameworks is that that they can obscure
the underlying details for no good reason, and this interferes with
users learning more about the platform.  Things that are fairly
straightforward get clever or goofy names, and users miss out on a
better understanding of their tools.)