[Nitro] Tutorial?

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 05:09:29 EDT 2005

The first thing I 'll do is to setup a little wiki for nitro/og
discussion. The url will be:

http://www.nitrohq.com

This will happen some time in the next days. Perhaps James can upload
his tutorial on the wiki, and we can collaborate on this. I fully
understand that in order for this project to move forward, a community
site plus    documentation are essential.

regards,
George.

--
http://nitro.rubyforge.org