[Nitro] Tutorial?

James Britt james_b at neurogami.com
Sun Jun 19 00:09:36 EDT 2005

> What about for the Nitro part?  I get that Og is the database part.  I'm
> not so sure I understand all the other pieces of Nitro/Og (not that I've
> taken a great deal of time to reverse-engineer the examples...)

I started writing a Nitro tutorial some months ago.  I put it on  hold
while George altered/added features.  I'm at the point now where I need
to review what I have, revisit the Nitro code, and get it up to date.

The last time I ran the tutorial code, the main issues were simply class
and constant names.  But I don't know that there aren't things that I
simply never knew about.