[Nitro] Storing binary data

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 07:29:21 EDT 2005

Hello Michael

when recoding the psql driver I forgot to overide the default mapping to a
blob column that was included in earlier versions of the Og-Psql adapter.
The prefered way is BYTEA, and this will be fixed in the imminent 0.19.0
release of Og.

Do you think than BLOB is better than BYTEA?

regards,
George.

http://nitro.rubyforge.org
http://www.joy.gr