[Nitro] Og reloaded, part 2, coming in 0.19.0

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 03:16:38 EDT 2005

> Of course it can be implemented differently, e.g.
> storing the class/table name together with the oid attribute (this has the
> advantage that it doesn't break ordered sequences).

hm, seems I am right, this looks like STI, as I said this is already
in for 0.19.0 and works orthogonally to the other features :)

BTW, the current implementation stores the class name along with the
pk, I am wondering if storing a hash of the name is a better solution,
any comments?

-g.

--
http://nitro.rubyforge.org