[Nitro] Re: fixed boolean

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 11:54:52 EST 2005

> Mine is called OgScaffolder::Editor. I factored the rendering into
> Then I'll have a OgScaffolder::ListView which shows multiple
> domain-objects in a table.

Seems to me, we are writing the same code twice :( For example I am planning
to do a TableBuilder that does this. We should probably synchronize our efforts
and build something together. But then again, perhaps it is better If
you go alone and create your version, so we can compare the two
aproaches afterwards.

-g.

PS: updating Nitro 'docs' right now, this is pain in the a**.

--
www.rubyforge.com/projects/nitro
www.joy.gr