[Nitro] Re: fixed boolean

Michael Neumann mneumann at ntecs.de
Thu Jan 27 10:34:40 EST 2005

George Moschovitis wrote:
>>BTW, do you have a cryptographical secure session-id generator that I
>>can copy? IOWA ships with an ISAAC implementation.
> i changed the session id generation in the current version. I used the code from
> cgi.rb session (matz)

Could you give a little example on how you generate just a session-id?

>>BTW2: What's the license of Nitro. Is it Ruby's or LGPL... not sure
>>whether there would be license-compatibility problems if I copy code
>>from you... uhm... otherwise I take your code as an example and recode
>>it... ;-)
> BSD licence, you can copy the code :) But it would be nice to mention
> the original place :)

That's just fine ;-)

I've now taken a look at your FormBuilder. How exactly can I define
those meta-attributes? I saw, you use meta[:ui] == :textarea...
Ah sorry, I found it already myself:

   prop_accessor :attr, :ui => :textarea

will do.