[Nitro] SchemaInheritance and Foreign Keys

Kashia Buch kashia at vfemail.net
Thu Dec 29 14:19:34 EST 2005

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 19:49:32 +0100, Paul Hanchett
<paul.hanchett at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks, Kashia...
>
> There must be more because I've seen some other stuff mentioned on this
> list...  And I guess I'm not really talking about only the symbolic
> values.  There are things like "is", "has_one", "has_many" and the like.

If you're just looking for relations,
http://www.nitrohq.com/view/Relations/Og should be complete.

> og/relation.rb seems to define many of these adjectives, but it would be
> really nice to have a list of "all" the available words (at least that
> come from Nitro and og) and what they mean.

A list of all those... well, one could start a list of sort of "commonly
used magic functions" on wiki...
maybe like a Q/A style, function/description for just those magic thingys.
but I'm not sure if they are not already there.. somewhere hidden in the
wiki...

> For some reason, I find ruby RDoc documentation to be "difficult" to
> use.  Am I just weird, or is this a common feeling?  :-\

Well, rdoc is (IMHO) mainly for looking up, what a known function does.
I always hope for examples (like those uber cool videos from George,
many thx btw) I can adapt to use for my apps.

Kash
--
Feel the love
http://pinkjuice.com/pics/ruby.png