[Nitro] SchemaInheritance and Foreign Keys

Paul Hanchett paul.hanchett at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 13:49:32 EST 2005

Thanks, Kashia...

There must be more because I've seen some other stuff mentioned on this
list...  And I guess I'm not really talking about only the symbolic
values.  There are things like "is", "has_one", "has_many" and the like.

og/relation.rb seems to define many of these adjectives, but it would be
really nice to have a list of "all" the available words (at least that
come from Nitro and og) and what they mean.

For some reason, I find ruby RDoc documentation to be "difficult" to
use.  Am I just weird, or is this a common feeling?  :-\