[Nitro] The status of Nitro/Og - some personal thoughts

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 05:05:31 EST 2005

Ok, the point was taken!

I and some other core developers have tried a lot to make Nitro/Og
easier and more accessible for newcomers. The new series of videos is
a step in this direction. We are at a time where I am mostly happy
with the feature set. The only think I would like to add is some sort
of integrated file uploads/image support (something like
OgFile/OgImage) and integration with the latest facets.

Apart from that I plan to work only on bug fixes, polishing, rdocs and
some articles. I would like to ask James and Michael not to abandon
this project but to help with docs instead. I will go over the  bug
reports I received over the last month and make sure everything gets
fixed (incl. cgi, nitrogen, ep' inheritance prob). James I would like
to ask you to try and find some time to update your tutorial. The API
will NOT change a lot from now on.

best regards,
George.

http://www.gmosx.com