[Nitro] rdog

Bryan Soto bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 02:19:56 EST 2005

Hi Gravem,

I liked your writeup of pager on the wiki 8)

RDOG is indeed a documentation project by manveru. It's located at
http://rdog.manveru.net but it and manveru's site both appear to be down at
the moment. The site's source is also available on rubyforge if you're
interested, http://rubyforge.org/projects/rdog

http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/nitro-general/2005-December/002107.html is
the announcement for more info. As I recall, the idea was that it displayed
the RDoc from the source code in combination with a wiki so people could add
additional comments.

bryan