[Nitro] transform_template -> block

Peter Abrahamsen rainhead at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 16:13:14 EST 2005

It does, and it shouldn't. One expects everything in a text file to
be taken literally, including (real) newlines and backslashes, save
the things that are explicitly not literal. Adding another form of
escaping is not acceptable, as it adds complexity with no benefit to
the user. This should not be hard to do cleanly.

While I'm at it, there are probably too many ways of embedding ruby
in templates, but that's not a fight I care much about.