[Nitro] schema_inheritance

Emmanuel Piperakis epiperak at softlab.ece.ntua.gr
Mon Dec 26 20:52:11 EST 2005

> use:
> is SchemaInheritanceBase
> perhaps we can improve the name.

G. the initial email I posted reported a bug in the 0.26, where when I use
the schema_inheritance only the frist subclasss' fields are added to the
superclass. That must be realy easy to fix, and it worked for 0.25 and it
prevents me from upgrading.

class Project
  property :koko, String

class FProject < Project
  property :haha, String

class DProject < Project
  property :kaka, String

ONLY :haha is added and NOT :kaka. I tried switching the order of the
classes (first DProject and then FProject) and then only :kaka was added
to the table and NOT :haha, therefore there a very simple problem. You
only take one subclass...

Could you please fix this?

Emmanouil Piperakis (epiperak at cs.ntua.gr)
{To explore is Human, to Create is Devine,
  To teach is Primal, to Rule is Sin}