[Nitro] Problem with Nitro In Flames tutorial

Emmanuel Piperakis epiperak at softlab.ece.ntua.gr
Mon Dec 26 20:23:55 EST 2005

> I think Ysabel once said that Nitro is
> perfect for refactoring static pages. I have to agree on that.

This reminds me of MacGyver: "My grandfather used to say..." hehehe
We have reached the level where we quote people from the ML. We are
"growing" and only sky is the limit!!!

> However, thanks to all the guys/gals that helped me so far and special thanks
> to George/TRANS/Emmanuoil :)
Emmanouil Piperakis (epiperak at cs.ntua.gr)

ahh... when people will start spelling my name correctly! that will be the
day ;-)

{To explore is Human, to Create is Devine,
  To teach is Primal, to Rule is Sin}