[Nitro] in... vain...

TRANS transfire at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 00:34:43 EST 2005

On 12/13/05, Emmanuel Piperakis <epiperak at softlab.ece.ntua.gr> wrote:
> Dear list,
> I have posted the same problem in the past, and I have been reassured that
> in 0.25 it would be fixed... here is a bit of code that illustrates the
> problem...

Have you made any progress on this? I'mnot too sure myself, Og does a
lot of magic and I am yet familiar with it all. But in looking at this
code I am struct by ine thing, it may be be nothing but...

     72 # this work...
     73 ar = Array.new
     74 foo1.bars.each {|ii|
     75   ar.push(ii.foobars)  # <- foobars called on each element.
     76 }
     77
     78 ar.flatten!
     79 ar.size
     80
     81 # next line should work, but it does not
     82 foo_foobars = foo1.bars.foobars # <- foobars called on the
whole collection.
     83 foo_foobars.class

Is the #foobars method supposed to apply to each element and the collection too?

T.