[Nitro] Problem with Nitro In Flames tutorial

Jos Backus jos at catnook.com
Sat Dec 24 03:04:09 EST 2005

On Fri, Dec 23, 2005 at 11:31:19PM -0800, Peter Abrahamsen wrote:
> <snip>
>
> The first probably (guessing) doesn't work because you're using the
> native mysql bindings, which are apparently broken, as per a recent
> post. Try the C ones, gem install mysql.

Thanks, but I did that already (`gem install mysql') because with the native
bindings running run.rb a second time without :destroy == true yields an
error.

> The second doesn't work because map is a method of Nitro.Server, not
> Nitro.

Okay, so how do I fix that?

Please remember that I'm trying to get this tutorial to work. A broken
tutorial in some sense is worse than no tutorial because it just frustrates
people and they will move on to something else (likely Rails in this case).

Your help _is_ appreciated, of course.

Jos