[Nitro] Nitro Screencasts

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin at cableone.net
Fri Dec 23 01:39:30 EST 2005

Hello,
Any possibility in getting these in mpeg format in the future?
This would make them more easily downloadable and viewable by anyone.

I am on an amd64 linux system and I have yet to go thru the trouble of
creating a 32bit environment and the appropriate firefox and flash
binaries for the 32bit environement. And Macromedia has yet to go thru
the trouble of creating a 64bit binary. :(

Mpeg is a very much more cross-platform video. Please, please, please.

Thanks for listening. :)                 And hopefully considering. :)

jimmie