[Nitro] Problem with Nitro In Flames tutorial

Jos Backus jos at catnook.com
Thu Dec 22 15:16:19 EST 2005

Replying to myself:
It looks like part/admin/controller.rb need some changes: Server and
RenderExit need to be Nitro::Server and Nitro::RenderExit. Not sure if that's
correct but it stops the error. Of course as I am trying to learn Nitro I have
no idea what I am doing. :-)

(Having actual working examples would be Really Nice. As it stands, the
threshold for learning to write Ruby web apps seems to be much lower with
Rails than Nitro. That's sad since Nitro appears to be technically superior.
At this rate of progress I may have no other option than to get the Rails

Jos Backus
jos at catnook.com