[Nitro] Undefined method 'is' in session.rb

James Britt james_b at neurogami.com
Wed Dec 21 15:44:22 EST 2005

Michael Fellinger wrote:
> You have to give it some property before, since this class is not enchanted
> with Og yet and so the keyword is not interpreted.

The error occurs in code that is part of Nitro.  I should not have to
change the distributed library, should I?

> class Session < Hash
> property :foo, String
> is Expirable
> end
>
> should work
> but, let me warn you - i have no idea if a (class Session < Hash) works as
> expected...

The application in question works fine with Nitro 0.24.0, but never
worked with 0.25 because that version has a broken CGI.

Now I want to see if I can run the app under CGI with 0.26.0, but
apparently there have been more changes, and I want to know what I need
to do  o run a 0.24 app with 0.26.

Thanks,

James