[Nitro] Nitro Screencasts

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 06:31:17 EST 2005

Dear devs,

while fixing the final issues for the 0.26.0 release I took some time
to experiment with
vnc2swf to create some screen casts for Nitro / Og. Nitro is a
sophisticated Web2.0 framework that utilizes Ruby and Javascript and
Og is an innovative, transparent and efficient ORM library.

You can find the first two screen casts here:

These two videos are experimental and certainly don't demonstrate the
full power of Nitro and
Og (far from it). But I hope you will like them anyway ;-) Stay tuned
for more impressive screen casts real soon!

For more information on Nitro/Og surf www.nitrohq.com or install the gem:

gem install nitro

best regards,