[Nitro] 0.26.0 preview

Bryan Soto bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 20:57:07 EST 2005

Mysql and Mysql schema evolution both seem to work fine.

Only other thing I've found is you might get some missing components, i.e.
sidebar, if you used Compiler.setup_template_transform to control the
transformations. Deleting that and use the default pipeline renders pages as
expected. Probably just me using it incorrectly, but maybe someone else will
remember this and delete it as well.

Everything else seems to be okay.

Looking forward to the new release.