[Nitro] 0.26.0 preview

Bryan Soto bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 18:15:37 EST 2005

Using scaffolding without 'part/admin' doesn't work.

The generated pages all depend on SystemPage (nitro/src/part/admin/skin.rb)
and SystemPage depends on AdminPart (nitro/src/part/admin.rb) because of the
inline_css setting.

I'm assuming that scaffolding should be usable without part/admin. Of
course, with gen form, maybe that's deprecated?

I use Mysql so I can report on how that goes.