[Nitro] [bug glycerin] part/admin doesn't work with classes in modules

zimba-tm zimba.tm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 13:06:41 EST 2005

Hi George,

sorry it took so long to answer.

I have tried to build a test case, but I encountered various problems.
First of all, the tests didn't work at all (I think it's because of my
environment)

Also, I don't know how to simulate the Nitro.run. I have seen that you
use a Dispatch object somewhere else, but I'm not sure how to
reproduce this.

I have joined the incomplete test case to this e-mail. I have stipped
to the bare minimum my application to reproduce the problem. The
test-case should be showing it.

Hope this helps at least a little