[Nitro] Nitro 0.23.0

TRANS transfire at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 14:37:11 EDT 2005

On 8/31/05, Michael Kohl <citizen428 at gentoo.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 19:25:13 +0200
> manveru <ulmo at valaraan.de> wrote:
> > maybe it's some fault of my nano-installation, but i just did a 'gem
> > update nitro' and said yes to every dependency
> > what makes me wonder is 'nano/dir/recurse'...
> Nah, it seems to be a bug in nano (one of the deps) and I've already
> reported it on Rubyforge. It's a real shame, because without this bug
> Nitro 0.23.0 would already be in the unstable tree. I had all ebuilds
> ready ca. 1 hour after the release...

The name of that method changed in Nano b/c it is a class method not
an instance method (I had to draw some sort of distinction) To require
it "in the raw" it should be:

  require 'nano/dir/%3A%3Arecurse'

And that's probably how George will do it. But to be thurough, one
could also use a built-in URI-escaping require:

  require 'nanoreq' # if not already loaded
  require_nano 'dir/::recurse'

I think George is off for the day, so he'll fix tomorrow. In the mean
time it shouldn't be too hard to find and fix manually.