[Nitro] Can't set initialize for controller

Peter Abrahamsen rainhead at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 05:38:44 EDT 2005

Good Morning,

So, I'm just starting to write my first Nitro app, and am a little
stumped by this. I have a default controller (Nitro.run Game).
Everything's just peachy until I define initialize for that
controller, which seems to be a normal thing to do. Nitro throws
errors like this:

ERROR: Error while handling '/'.
ERROR: undefined method `session' for nil:NilClass
   /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/nitro-0.22.0/lib/nitro/render.rb:
167:in `session'
   /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/nitro-0.22.0/lib/nitro/flash.rb:82:in
`flash'
   (eval):5:in `index_action'
... etc

ideas? pointers?