[Nitro] One more request...

manveru ulmo at valaraan.de
Tue Aug 30 23:55:24 EDT 2005

Emmanuel Piperakis wrote:

> could somebody give an example on the use of form_for of
> Nitro::FormMixin and especially explain what "an object with atrribute
> metadata" is? If this is a Ruby question could you pleeease point me
> to a url?
>
> Thanx again...
>
> Ps. I am getting really excited, because I slowly I find more and more
> ways to implement my non conventional app with Nitro!
>
> Emmanouil Piperakis (epiperak at cs.ntua.gr)
> {To explore is Human, to Create is Devine,
>  To teach is Primal, to Rule is Sin}

good you are asking that question :)
i asked Ysabel the same question some days before and she said it is
broken but should be fixed in 0.23 (wich is sometime this week i heard)
i really wanted to use that, but ah... have to wait some days ^^
sorry that i can't provide you a quick fix or something, and i've got no
clue about the 2 other questions you wrote to the list.
though the list-update-thing could be done easily with a bit of
javascript... but i think you want to know some nitro-way to do it :)

so long...
manveru