[Nitro] Problems...

Jeff Wood jeff.darklight at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 11:40:19 EDT 2005

George Moschovitis wrote:

>> Oh, also, I was trying to follow the example where you use User[ 'value
>>from name field' ] and it doesn't seem to like that ... yet another
>>incompatibility with sqlite?
>>

>this is deprecated, use
>
>User.find_by_name(...) instead...
>
>-g.

Thanks for the response.... Man we need a fresh tutorial on Og.

And we need to keep it up to date...

I've been programming for years and this is really frustrating... Og is
at a relatively high version number now ( almost 1 ) the API should be
more solid than this.

I know you're trying to make things the best they can be, but it's hard
to  gain traction when the project keeps pulling the rug out from under
my feet.

It also makes the project hard to sell to others. ( as far as trying to
get other developers to use it ).

j.