[Nitro] class instance attributes method names?

TRANS transfire at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 23:01:48 EDT 2005

I have attr_x like methods for creating class instance attributes.
Unfortuanetly Rails has set the precedence for using 'cattr' to mean
accessors for class variable attributes, ie. @@v (despite their
general uselessness), otherwise I would of course have used that name.
So now I'm stuck with deciding another. Currently I'm using: 'iattr'.
'i' for instance. But that's a pretty bad misnomer if you think about
it. Yet I don't much care for the obvious choice of 'ciattr'.

Any opinions/alternatives?

--
( o _  カラチ
 //    trans.