[Nitro] Logger

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 02:30:07 EDT 2005

Yeap, that was offending. I did post an answer to c.l.r

Due to the newsgroup-list bridge problems, this got somewhat lost.
Perhaps it is better that way, flame wars are not really needed. But
then again, posts like this
(http://www.livejournal.com/users/djberg96/40192.html) are not needed

oh well...
George .