[Nitro] Nitro and rubyscript2exe

James Britt james_b at neurogami.com
Thu Aug 25 12:43:54 EDT 2005

TRANS wrote:
> On 8/24/05, James Britt <james_b at neurogami.com> wrote:
>
>>Has anyone tried using using rubyscript2exe on a Nitro application to
>>create a complete, standalone distributable application?
>>

>>http://www.erikveen.dds.nl/rubyscript2exe/index.html
>

> Don't think anyone has. HAve you tried it?
>
> T.

I've run the script to make the exe, but now I need a clean box to test
it on :)

I need to be sure that it works on a system with no Ruby.  And, oddly
enough, all four of my computers have Ruby installed.  (Well, actually,
I have a fifth computer, a C64 but it's in a box in the closet, so that
doesn't count.)

Looks like a job for VMware.  Or maybe WINE?

James