[Nitro] vandalized homepage

Alan Garrison alang at cronosys.com
Thu Aug 25 11:01:37 EDT 2005

What would be cool is to have a "revision request queue" for anyone who
isn't authenticated (by whatever simple mechanism).  I'd guess most wiki
vandalizers wouldn't bother if they needed a basic user account to
accept/reject revision requests.  That way anyone could still
contribute, but the work of non-auth'ed vandals wouldn't affect the site.

George Moschovitis wrote:

>>  "What is 4 plus the number of legs a dog has?" :-)
>hehe :)
Or you could ask "My dog has got no nose.  How does he smell?"....

Alan Garrison
Cronosys, LLC <http://www.cronosys.com>
Phone: 216-221-4600 ext 308