[Nitro] anybody using Nitro/Og frequent IRC?

Tim Larson tim at keow.org
Wed Aug 24 15:43:14 EDT 2005

On Wed, Aug 24, 2005 at 06:36:40PM +0300, George Moschovitis wrote:
> #nitro sounds great, I 'll try to login whenever I have time :)
> -g.

Thanks for the encouragement.  As of this moment we have 6 people
in the #nitro channel on freenode, and I have already met some
nice people and had one progress-stopper solved.  Hint: "require"
your model file(s) before you "require" your controller file(s)
or it may seem like Og is not weaving in its magic methods.
As you see I am still learning the ins and outs of Ruby ;)

--Tim Larson