[Nitro] Question about Options

Mitchell Foral ffsnoopy at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 20:36:19 EDT 2005

Hello,

I've been enjoying my time learning Nitro and Og, but going through
some examples brought a question to mind. When you have something
like:

    Og.setup(
      :name => 'test',
      :store => 'sqlite3'
    )

or

    over_twentyone = People.all(  :condition => 'age > 21' )

I notice the ":[option]" syntax. I looked in the rdocs, but couldn't
find a list of available options for things like Og.setup or
[Klass].all

Does such a list exist? (Not limited to just these examples, I mean in
general including things like 'property :hits, Fixnum, :sql_index =>
true', etc.)

Thanks a bunch,
-Mitchell;