[Nitro] Connecting Controller to template

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 19:21:43 EDT 2005

This works more or less like Rails, ie the controller renders the
template 'my_action.xhtml' when rendering the action 'my_action'.

This was discussed in more detail earlier in the list. I think the
examples illustrate this quite well, if you still have problems,
please explain a little better what you do not understand.