[Nitro] Og::Store (was Re: og regarding legacy apps table hints)

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 03:56:38 EDT 2005

> I like both the structure and the naming changes.  "finder" works for me

Nice :)

> If you get around to patches to shuffle things around, feel free to send
> 'em, I'll poke and incorporate.  (Make sure 'rake' still passes all tests!)
>  If not, I'll probably shuffle/tweak names tomorrow.

As I am still on vacations and not fully familiar with your code I
would really prefer that you made the changes (my gf will kill me if I
am coding all the day ;-)).

Another thing that 'bothers' me is the cloning of the property
metadata into structured_fields. Can we avoid that?

best regards,
George.

PS: I am attaching an updated version of the proposed dir structure,
with some comments to help you.

--
http://www.gmosx.com
http://www.navel.gr