[Nitro] Og::Store (was Re: og regarding legacy apps table hints)

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 02:03:23 EDT 2005

Deb,

I am sure everyone will aggree that this looks EXTREMELY promising.

Some minor remarks:

Please try to follow the Og coding conventions, ie:

- leave a blank line after the comments before each method.
- try to make all lines <= 64 chars (but don't go out of the way to
acomplish this, some
  longer lines are ok)

I don't like the name device, isn't device just a store?
I would also like to see some none-sql store abstraction.

I 'll work a bit with your code today, and possibly send you some patches.

MANY thanks,
-g.

http://www.gmosx.com
http://www.navel.gr