[Nitro] Problem with controller arguments

manveru ulmo at valaraan.de
Wed Aug 17 13:25:09 EDT 2005

Miikka Koskinen schrieb:

>Hello!
>
>I'm reimplementing my website in Nitro and I have a little problem. I have
>code like this:
>
>class FooController < Nitro::Controller
>  def view(foo, bar)
>     # do some stuff
>  end
>end
>
>Now, this works fine with urls like http://site/view/some/thing (foo="some",
>bar="thing"). But, I would like to have also urls like
>http://site/view/some/thing/nice, where foo = "some", bar = "thing/nice".
>
>Is this possible?
>
>--
>Miikka Koskinen

one of the most important objects in nitro for me is the 'request', have
a look at it via request.inspect and at some point you will find

request.headers["QUERY_STRING"]
#-> "some;thing;nice;"

maybe you could use that... for myself i extract the variables and put
them into a get-array, it works great for further working with the
variables from the query.

hope that helps