[Nitro] Problem with controller arguments

Chris Farmiloe chris.farmiloe at farmiloe.com
Wed Aug 17 13:09:50 EDT 2005

New to this stuff myself (Hello everyone - I've just joined the
list), but I can't see
why you would want the entire remainder of the URL to get passed to
the last variable?

^ contains the whole uri string, could be some help?

Oo while I'm here: Apache and WebBrick return different URIs ...
(apache will give a leading "/" )
would be good if this could be ironed out when request.uri gets built
to allow greater
portability between design/production.

Out of curiosity; Why do you want this rather than

def do_something(var_a, var_b, var_c)  # ==> http://me.com/

... the only common string I can think of with /'s in, is a date..