[Nitro] OT: Anyone used darcs?

John Lloyd-Jones john.lloydjones at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 10:59:09 EDT 2005

I have also downloaded and installed some time back, but didn't do
anything more than test it. Being written in Haskel is not in itself
an issue (as long as I don't have to modify it) but I didn't feel it
offered enough over Subversion and I didn't find any mention of an
Eclipse plugin. Most of my real work (the stuff they pay me to do)
uses the Eclipse IDE, so integration to Eclipse would be a major plus.