[Nitro] user registration / authentication: email validation

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 05:54:35 EDT 2005

We at Navel (my company) are working on a super-duper user/identity
system for our (Navel) internal high level framework. I 'll discuss
this with my partners, perhaps we can just release this single
component (part) as an example. But this will take a lonf time. I
would suggest that you work with Deborah to improve the existing
nitro-auth package.

regards,
George.

http://www.gmosx.com