[Nitro] user registration / authentication: email validation

Martin Bernd Schmeil bernd at bdebl.de
Sun Aug 14 00:56:30 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I finally had the opportunaty to work half-way through the tutorial and
I'm looking forward for my own 20-30 mins a day nitro development. One
thing that I'd really need is the standard user registration per email,
i.e. user  registers with user name, email and password, gets an email
with a link she has to click to become authorized to enter the site.

Does this funcitionality already exist? Or will nitro-auth cover it soon?

Thanks! - Bernd