[Nitro] Og and derived classes...

Andrew Thompson vagabond at cataclysm-software.net
Fri Aug 12 03:22:49 EDT 2005

It does indeed seem to be similar to your problem, when I do:

I get:

(eval):23:in `add_function': undefined method `doc_class_oid=' for
#<DocMethod:0xb7a4bd2c> (NoMethodError)

and if I do:

puts testclass.functions

it errors out with:
ERROR: DB error Unknown column 'doc_class_oid' in 'where clause',
[SELECT * FROM ogdocmethod WHERE doc_class_oid = 1]

I get similar errors doing a add_function using a DocModule. but
strangely if I do:

testmethod.parent = testclass

puts testmethod.parent.inspect

It looks like its assigning testmodule as the parent, not testclass...

Very bizarre.

Oh, destroy => true was just what I needed, thanks.