[Nitro] test stuff

TRANS transfire at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 19:38:20 EDT 2005

On 8/4/05, George Moschovitis <george.moschovitis at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am planning to remove the tc_xx prefixe from test cases in the
> test directories. I wonder if anyone sees any problems with this.

I'm inclined to do the same for Facets. I don't see why it should be a
problem. On the other hand I've cautiously moving toward including
tests in with the code itself, i.e.

  # code

  require 'test/unit' if $0= __FILE__

  # test

This may not be a viable solution for a web-engine like nitro, but it
seems to work find for extensions. Any comments/caveats to this
approach?

T.

P.S. Perhaps I should foward this discussion to ruby-talk?