[Nitro] My Nitro powered Blog

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 02:07:45 EDT 2005

> FYI, I like the theme in the examples blog better than this overdone
> round blue theme :)

Oh, it is FULLY themable :)

> Also, what's your deployment look like (Webrick, FastCGI, ?)?  Did
> you have a look at the FCGI problem I had with web services?  If I
> could get around that issue, you'd not be the only blog running on
> Nitro/Og...

The blog runs using Webrick, Og in thread safe mode, output caching is
enabled, and an Apache server handles the static files.

The fix will be available in 0.22.0 but I 'll probably release some
preview gems in the next days, stay tuned!

regards,
George.

--
http://www.nitrohq.com