[Nitro] Problems using Og

John Lloyd-Jones john.lloydjones at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 23:06:06 EDT 2005

I have another error that appears to rooted in the same problem as I
previously reported.

As before I have Party, Person and PersonalCustomer. where Party
:has_many, Address

  I have saved a PersonalCustomer and now try to add multiple addresses.
  I get an error when trying to retrieve an address by name.

  Here's the code that fails:

  def test_multiple_addresses
    p2 = CRM::PersonalCustomer.one :condition => 'customer_number=1002'
    p2.add_address( @a_primary )
    p2.add_address( @a_maling )
    p2.save

    p3 = CRM::PersonalCustomer.one :condition => 'customer_number=1002'
    a1 = p3.addresses['primary']
  end

   Here's the message I get:

DEBUG: SELECT * FROM ogcrm_personalcustomer WHERE customer_number=1002
DEBUG: SELECT * FROM ogcrm_address WHERE personal_customer_oid = 1
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/sqlite3-ruby-1.1.0/lib/sqlite3/errors.rb:94:in
`check': no suchcolumn: personal_customer_oid (SQLite3::SQLException)

John