[Nitro] My Nitro powered Blog

Jason Foreman jforeman at hark.org
Mon Aug 1 19:40:22 EDT 2005

Congrats George!

FYI, I like the theme in the examples blog better than this overdone
round blue theme :)

Also, what's your deployment look like (Webrick, FastCGI, ?)?  Did
you have a look at the FCGI problem I had with web services?  If I
could get around that issue, you'd not be the only blog running on
Nitro/Og...

Jason