[Nitro] Problems using Og

Ysabel deb at ysabel.org
Mon Aug 1 00:52:35 EDT 2005

--On Sunday, July 31, 2005 12:38 PM -0700 John Lloyd-Jones
<john.lloydjones at gmail.com> wrote:
> .. and that give the error message :
>     (eval):23:in `add_address': undefined method `personal_customer_oid='
>      for #<Address:0xb7c5c46c> (NoMethodError)
>         from og-test.rb:53:in `addAddress'
>         from og-test.rb:124

On a quick skim, at least, it looks like what you're doing is correct, and
the relationship is somehow getting enchanted at the child class as well as
the parent class, but only half-right down at the child.  I'd have to play
with it a bit more to be sure, but I'm pretty sure you're running across a

add_address should be picking up Party.add_address, which should be
referencing party_oid=.  It looks like there's a
PersonalCustomer.add_address, through, which there shouldn't be.

[ deb at ysabel.org ]          - Ysabel -          [ http://www.ysabel.org/ ]